Le Colline Alfieri in Paniere
The project “Le Colline Alfieri in Paniere”, carried out within the framework of the PSR 2014/2020 sub-measure 16.4 Call n.1 / 2019, is aimed at enhancing the short multi-product chain and sees the wine productions that characterize the Hills as absolute protagonists Alfieri: Terre Alfieri DOC Arneis and Nebbiolo, Barbera d’Asti DOCG and Cisterna d’Asti DOC that will allow you to discover other typical local food and wine productions.
By carrying out the cooperation project, we wanted to create a basket of quality local products, representative of the area, which will be able to acquire new visibility through the Wineshop of the Regional Enoteca.
Alongside the wine, a series of typical products from local farms will be available, such as: the capon of San Damiano, honey, jams, as well as preserves and flours, thus promoting the respective supply chains.
The partner companies with the related products that concern the basket are:
– CAPPONE PROTECTION ASSOCIATION: PAT Capon of San Damiano d’Asti;
– CA ‘NADIN: tomato puree, pickled vegetables, Piedmontese appetizer, canned fruit, fruit juices and corn flour;
– CASCINA MARGHERITA: saffron, flour, vegetables and PAT Cappone di San Damiano d’Asti;
– PONTE BALLERINE: PAT Honey from Piedmont;
– TENUTA LA PERGOLA: mustards, jams, “bagnetto” green sauce, preserves and Ottofile corn flour;
The Regional Enoteca, in addition to being a sales point of local products, aims at promoting, disseminating, enhancing and marketing agricultural products; the project foresees the opening of the Wineshop in the premises of Piazza Libertà, in San Damiano d’Asti, thus guaranteeing the physical presence on the territory by qualified professionals and becoming a reference point for the reception of those who want to discover the landscape and the art of these places.